All-Gay Xmas Rhine 2021 🇩🇪
Sat 27 Nov - Sat 4 Dec / Round trip from Cologne
• Saturday overnight in Cologne during Cologne Bear Pride
• Experience world-famous German Xmas markets, walking distance from the ship
• Daily Wellness onboard and naturist spas
• Exclusive Xmas-themed parties with drinks included and our own DJ / Entertainment
|Nov/Dec 2021||Itinerary*||Time / Tour**||Onboard Party*|
|Xmas markets everyday|
|1 - Sat 27||Cologne||Embark 15:30h||Bear Pride (in Cologne)|
|2 - Sun 28||Cologne||Set sail 15:30h||Ugly Sweater|
|3 - Mon 29||Koblenz||City, cable car & fortress||OktoBearFest|
|4 - Tue 30||Rüdesheim||Riesling Wine Tour||Glow Xmas Lights|
|5 - Wed 1||Speyer / Baden Baden||Roman Nude Spa||Red, Hot & Sexy|
|6 - Thu 2||Strasbourg, France||Canal & city boat||Gala Dinner|
|7 - Fri 3||Mannheim / Heidelberg||Castle & City||White Elephant Gift Exchange|
|8 - Sat 4||Cologne||Disembark after breakfast|
* Exact itinerary, tours and parties to be confirmed. **Tours are optional and additional.
Work hard. Party harder.
- This is the perfect icebreaker for the first day onboard, and also the best time to wear that NSFW sweater you bought last Xmas.
- If Munich celebrates it in September, why can’t we do it in November? Eine Maß Bier Bitte! Prost!
Red, Hot & Sexy
- Possibly the most classic Cruise4bears party, enhanced with a bit of Xmas spirit and a red twist.
- It’s like a neon party but with Xmas lights. Batteries not included. Let it shine, let it shine, let it shine.
Xmas markets, spas, castles and good beer.
40 castles in 65 km
Unesco World Heritage Upper Middle Rhine Valley, with its castles, historic towns and vineyards, illustrates the long history of human involvement with a dramatic and varied natural landscape. It is intimately associated with history and legend and for centuries has exercised a powerful influence on writers, artists and composers.
- It all started in Dresden in 1454. A meat market evolved into a German gastronomy celebration: from fruitcake to gingerbread to Bratwurst. All religiously paired with Glühwein, delicious hot mulled wine to keep us warm. And if you came for home decoration, search for the traditional Pflaumentoffel figures. Amazingly you can eat them too. No, you didn’t have too much wine: they are made of dried plums.
- The capital of Alsace is located on the west bank of the Rhine and widely known as the seat of many European institutions. Centuries before that, it was settled from 1300 BC as into a Celtic market town. Its beautiful historical center, the Grande Ile, is the perfect example of a Rhine medieval city with its timbered houses, towers, canals and the Notre Dame cathedral.
Spa au naturel
- When in a Roman spa, do like the Germans: leave all your clothes and troubles behind and immerse yourself in an invigorating experience. Body positivity is not just a hashtag here, nudism is a way of life that has been cultivated for centuries. As Mark Twain once said after visiting Friedrichsbad in Baden Baden: “After 10 minutes you forget about time, after 20 minutes you forget about the world”.
See how it was in Croatia:
8 days. Full board. Drinks included.
French Balcony Cabin
- List item
Upper deck French balcony cabins were partially renovated in 2018. Size is approx. 12-14 m² and include 2 single beds that can be arranged into a double bed. All cabins are equipped with a bathroom including shower/WC, hairdryer and also have TV, safe, minibar and telephone.
- List item
Main deck window cabins have a large window which opens in the upper third. Size is approx. 12-14 m² and include 2 single beds that can be arranged into a double bed. All cabins are equipped with a bathroom including shower/WC, hairdryer and also have TV, safe, minibar and telephone.
Price does not include
Bucketlist bear events
Drive & Cruise
Cologne Gay Center
Heated pool & Sauna on board. Hot.
Name: MS Amethyst Classic
Renovated: 2018 / Year: 1990
Category: 4* anchors
Language: English & German
- Passengers: 110 (max)
- 34 French Balcony Cabins
- 18 Window Cabins
- Indoor heated pool 5x5m / 25 m2
- Big Saloon with live music
- Sundeck partially roofed
- Length: 106.60 m
- Width: 11.10 m
- Draft: 5’10”