Our website uses cookies to offer the best browsing experience, if you continue browsing we understand that you accept our cookies policy

Interior - Iceland Cruise4Bears

IMPORTANT From Feb 13, 2019 all bookings are under request. Please put down a deposit (300€/pers) and rate will be confirmed next day. Deposit fully refundable.

• Double FROM 2998 EUR (1499 EUR/pers) 

• Triple FROM 4197 EUR  (1399 EUR/pers) 

• Single FROM 2798 EUR 

• Shared: FROM 1549 EUR (50€ supl.) 300 EUR deposit.

Dates: Thursday 16 May (set sail 19h) - Sunday 26 May 2019 (disembark from 8h)

Celebrity Reflection, round trip from Dublin, Ireland 

Ports of call: Greenock (Glasgow) Scotland - Reykjavik, Iceland (overnight) - Akureyri, Iceland - Belfast, N. Ireland - Cork, Ireland - Dublin, Ireland

Booking Conditions: A deposit of 600 EUR per cabin must accompany all bookings. Full payment is due 90 days prior to departure.

Please read booking and cancellation policy below.

More details

This product is no longer in stock

600 €

  • Deposit
  • Total cabin

Balance due will be charged automatically on same card 60 days before the cruise.
Please make sure the card does not expire before.

    
                                  
          
                                 
                

Cancellation policy: From time of confirmation until: • 91 days before: 100€/cabin. • 90-60 days to departure: 25% of total. • 60-30 days to departure: 50% of total. • 30-8 days to departure: 75% of total. • Less than 8 days to departure : 100% of total. • Name change: 50€/pers, permitted until 10 days before cruise. • Costs are applied to the total (incl.taxes).

            
                                                                                                                                                                                                               
   

7 other products in the same category: